Saturday, February 28, 2009

Riding with Lou




I love me some Louis Amundson. And its pretty cool that he rides his bike to practice everyday. What a badass.

Oh, and Kevo asked for a pic of my iPod bike riding speaker and I was too lazy to take a picture of mine, so I'm just going to give you some links to check it out: here and here. Basically the cylinder twists open to put your iPod in, then it goes in a clamp on your bike that looks exactly like a water bottle cage. It also has a wireless remote so that you can fast forward, rewind, pause, and adjust the volume. Its water resistant (I've used it in pretty heavy snow and rain with not problems) and is loud enough for me to jam out even with traffic buzzing by. You can read a better review of it here.

PS: Get a helmet Lou!

No comments: