Sunday, February 15, 2009

Uncounted: The New Math of American Elections

I just finished this stirring documentary on the subject of voter fraud. It was pretty disheartening. Well worth a watch if you are interested in the subject. The only comment I'll leave you with is that I'm so shocked that more states don't do voting like Oregon, with mail-in ballots. It seems as though a mail-in ballot system removes many opportunities for voter fraud and diminishes the possibility of voter prejudice. By having a mail-in ballot, everyone (including the elderly, handicapped, low income, etc.) have an equal chance to vote by removing the requirement for people to get to the voting cites on a specific date within a specific time window.

1 comment:

Samuel Isaac Richard said...

Nole, I just wanted to let you know that I am an avid Netflixer and have now grown accustomed to adding whatever movies you tell me to in my queue. Keep it up, Roeper.