While I'm at it, I thought I'd post my other two bikes. The first one a Redline single speed mountain bike I got off of Craigslist a couple of months ago:
And the second is my commuter, 27 speed Iron Horse. Its what I've been riding for two years now and its complete with fenders for wet weather, panniers to hold my laptop and change of clothes, and specially made for bike's iPod speaker that Carrie got me for X-mas:


7 comments:
Awesome bikes! I just realized that I did a blog when my bike was complete, but I've made a bunch of additions and should do an update of the first one. Also, I'm going to start building my second bike shortly, and I've going to try and document the whole process from start to finish. It is a frame that I got from Kevo before they departed for Pusan. I have yet to decide if I'm going to turn it into a fixie(I already have the wheel set) or build it into a geared beast. I'll probably just make it a fixie as that will be cheaper at this point in time.
you are so hip
Oooooh, I love those bikes...so cool! You did a great job! Where do you ride the other two, the you do not ride your commuter bike? Is the weather nice enough to enjoy riding, yet? xoxo
Aunt Jamie and I used to ride tandem on our bike. I would ride on the seat and she would face me with her bottom on the handle bars while pedaling (backwards for her). Too much fun and we would laugh so much that we would almost fall off!!!! xoxo
Hey, I forgot to recommend this to you when you said you first signed up for Netflix, but you should find a site that lists all the expiring Instant watch titles.
A lot of the movies/shows I watch instantly I didn't even know were available instantly until I checked a list that said "Hey, you only have until next month to see this instantly." It's super helpful. Especially considering the sheer number of available instant movies and the fact that they're REALLY hard to sort through...
My favorite list shut down, but here's a pretty good one.
Just something to consider, I guess.
Hola Comrades!
It has been great to be a part of the blogosphere with you all over the years. I just launched a new blog at ronwernerjr.blogspot.com- I am only a few posts deep, but hope you link up and follow me on this new endeavor.
I look forward to future collaboration with you!
Ron (nie)(Werner Jr)(GP)
I want to see a picture of the ipod speakr, that sounds hot.
Post a Comment