Thursday, May 01, 2008

Guys Night Thursday

I'm not sure who all is going to make it, but tonight is our weekly guys night Thursday (although I have been to one in probably close to a month, ugh). I am really excited about hanging out tonight with great friends. Usually its Cole, Tom, Ron, Nate, and I for a Thursday night happy hour or a concert or beers/records or anything together.

Tonight, it will be This American Life live from NYC on the big screen. I am pretty excited for it. And we will for sure have some good conver-sations over a frosty beverage before hand too. It should be fun.
Host of This American Life, Ira Glass

1 comment:

Robin Krill said...

I am glad you guys get together. Community is a beautiful thing. Thanks for the recommendation to Kelli's blog - we have actually been emailing lately. Lovely crafting community :-)