We thought that we were going to have a class for our teacher certification next Saturday (during the Film Fest), but it actually is a week later. So we are also going to try to see Ready at the Film Fest on Saturday. This is a film produced by our friend Robert, who is now joining up his Scrolls From China under the Rise Up banner. His movie is about a student that he has (he is a high school special education teacher) who is going to be graduating from high school and the struggles that ensue stemming from her having cerebral palsy. With my background in working with Peter, I think that this film will be moving and very emotional. Should be cool.
I'll be blogging about all the movies we see. Stay tuned.
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment