The wife and I are pretty excited about going to Bend Film Fest this year. Last year we saw Chalk, which we loved; it was hysterical and ridiculously close to what teaching is really like. So we are thrilled to be able to go again this year. For the past two years the film fest has been at the same time as our conferences, which means that we have the Friday of that week off. That translates to seeing at least one, if not more, movies at the fest. I thought I'd share with you the two we are most excited about.
Outsourced- This film looks great. I literally laughed out loud at the preview. Watch it and see what you think.
Low and Behold- I think this movie looks like it will be both heartbreaking and funny. Many of the reviews say that they loved the juxtaposition of tragedy and laughter.
I'm pretty excited to see these movies.
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


1 comment:
I want to see Outsourced too! I loved that guy in On_Line. That movie was terrible, but he almost made me believe it.
Post a Comment