Read: Still trying to step up my reading. Not doing it too much thus far. I know, I know I'm lame.

Spoiler alert, if you haven't seen the two new Offices, don't read this.
Watch: I feel I shouldn't even mention this because I know that everyone reading this already watches this show, but The Office has started its fourth season. The first two episodes are fantastic. I really love the Jim and Pam thing. The way they set it up was really good and kept you guessing for a while. They are supposed to be together and they make a better couple than cheese and tortilla chips. Also, Jan's character has really turned into something very funny. I love the whole sleeping until noon, pill popping, jealous girlfriend thing. Very funny. We have to TiVo this weeks episode because of conferences, but we'll be watching on Friday morning no doubt!

Listen: You've read my post about music, and let me just say it feels so good to love music again. I just can't get enough. I'm sitting here waiting for my next victim (student and parents) wishing I could be blasting some tunes right now. Tonight I want to talk about Imogean Heap. She is amazing, as all of you know. A few days ago I score an old record of hers of iTunes. It is called iMegaphone (which is an anagram of her name). I really like this record. It is much more angst ridden and raw then her new record. I don't know that I would say it is better, but it is still worth the listen. The music is still experimental/electronica, but it has a lot less polish to it. This adds a raw effect to the record, which is very cool. Check it out.
Hope you are having a great day!


No comments:
Post a Comment