Tonight the wife and I will be going to a vigil in honor of the kids who are going to lose out on health care due to the president's recent veto of the SCHIP bill. You can find info about SCHIP here.
I am happy to report that both Oregon senators (including our Republican one) are standing up against President Bush and his political antics. Please urge your Senators to do the same. The Senate will be voting on this bill on Thursday and the supporters of the bill need 14 more votes to reach the 2/3 majority to override the president's veto. E-mail your Senators and tell them to support this bill or thank them if they already are.
You can find a vigil in your neighborhood here.
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment