Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bummer

I ususally post about how mad Repbulican's make me. Usually I am whining and complainning about how bad their policies are, how much they spin the truth, and how they flip-flop on issues to make themselves look good. But today, I have a bone to pick with Obama/Biden. It doesn't mean I'm not going to vote for them, because I am. And it doesn't mean that this should be an issue that makes or breaks a campagin, either. But it does bother me.

My sister sent me this article, which shows just how little Biden (and even Obama) has given to charity. As someone who believes firmly in the good that charities and charitable giving can do (not to mention the fact that I am invovled in a great non-profit myself), this pisses me off. Hey Joe, put your money where your mouth is.

2 comments:

The Barrett Family said...

Why should he give his own money when he can give mine?

Lewis Cash said...

Matthew 19:21