Focus on the Family has written a hypothetical letter from a Christian in 2012 to us after 4 years of an Obama presidency. There is a video here and you can download the PDF from within that link. I have read about 2/3 of the letter and couldn't help but laugh out loud (to keep from crying, of course). I wasn't able to finish it yet, simply because I was getting too pissed off.
This is blatant scare tactics. These people want you to be afraid of Obama and his policies. It is just dispeicable.
My favorite part of the video:
"...that's when choas enssues, as gay marriage becomes a consitiutional right... and pornagraphy is rampant"
I can just see it now: GAYS ARE MAKING OUT IN THE STREETS AND THERE IS PORN ON SEASAME ST. LORD, HAVE MERCY.
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment