Wednesday, October 08, 2008

More Biking


I saw this cartoon and it made me laugh.

I have to admit that nothing makes me laugh harder than a bro getting all pissed about me riding my bike. Here's how it usually goes down: I am riding, following all the rules of the road and have to edge slightly out of the bike line into the road to avoid a glass (usually thrown out the window of a moving truck by similar bros coming home from the bar the night before). I barely creep into the road as a truck on 35 inch tires (with a UFC sticker in the back window) goes flying by me all pissed off.

As they fly by, I can't help but giggle at the fact that they just spent $6 trying to prove a point. And then I laugh even harder when the light up ahead turns red and I end up at the same intersection at the same time.

No comments: